Until further notice: Please call our office at 269-673-0450 if you need our services. All services require an appointment, as the building is not fully open yet due to COVID-19 restrictions.
- Notary Applications - New or renewal notary applications by appointment only - call our office at 269-673-0450.
- DBA (Doing Business As) Applications - No Filing or DBA Applications in person; the building is still closed to public without an appointment. If already notarized, these can be submitted through the mail. Visit our website for further details.
- Death Certificates - To obtain a copy in person, call our office to set up an appointment at 269-673-0450. No walk-ins available at this time.
- Marriage Licenses - Visit our website for what to send and next steps.
- Birth Certificates - To obtain a copy in person, call our office to set up an appointment at 269-673-0450. No walk-ins available at this time. See our website for what to bring and for Home Birth Registrations.
- CPL (Concealed Pistol Licenses) - New applicants: through email--visit our website for what to send and next steps. You may renew online with the Michigan State Police by going to www.michigan.gov/cplrenewal. The PIN number required for the online renewal can be found on your renewal letter. If you do not have your renewal letter please contact our office and we can mail out a new renewal letter. You can also mail your renewal and payment directly to the State of Michigan, Attn: Concealed Pistol Licensing Unit, PO Box 30634, Lansing MI 48909.