Allegan County Road Map
Allegan County Land Information Services (LIS) creates and publishes the bi-annual Official Allegan County Road Map in conjunction with the Allegan County Road Commission
(ACRC). The map contains a wide variety of information and is indespensible for anyone travelling in the County. The front of the map shows all of Allegan County and includes:
- All public and private roads, streets and highways
- Public facilities - airports, car pool lots, government offices, hospitals, rest areas, police departments, township halls, etc.
- Recreation facilities - boat launches, marinas, swimming beaches, points of interest, state, county and local parks, ski areas, golf courses, campgrounds, rifle ranges, etc.
- Trails - snowmobile, hiking, equestrian, bicycle, multi-use
- Named Places - from cities and villages to small hamlets and historical place names
- All lakes and ponds over two acres in size
- Cemeteries, natural areas, and wildlife refuges
The map also has a handy "Address Range and Road Name Locator," Seasonal Road information, and indices for roads, communities, parks, lakes, rivers, points of interest, golf courses, and recreational attractions.
The back of the map features highly-detailed inset maps which additionally include all public and private schools, fire stations, libraries, municipal offices, post offices, train stations, and more. All public and private streets are shown and named on the detailed maps, which include:
- Otsego/Plainwell area
- Saugatuck/Douglas area
- Greater Holland - including Ottawa Beach, Macatawa Park, Castle Park, and Graafscap
To Obtain a Free Copy
You can pick up a free copy of the Official Allegan County Road Map at many municipal offices across the County. You may also request one from:
You may also download a PDF copy of the Official Allegan County Road Map on the Online Maps