Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Corrections : Payments
Sheriff's Office & Corrections Center
640 River St.
Allegan, MI 49010
Phone: (269) 673-0500
Email Us

Facebook Facebook

Pay Bond or Bail


To bond/bail an inmate out of the Allegan County Corrections Center:


  • Go to the Bond Lobby, located on the south side of the Allegan County Sheriff's Office, use the kiosk.

  • Call 866.422.6833

  • Go to and follow the prompts.

Bond Lobby Sign
Bond Lobby Kiosk