Requests for Enforcement Support
Please contact the FOC office in writing so that complete and accurate information is recorded in the case file. Written communications between the FOC and the parties ensure a complete record is maintained. Requests for enforcement support such as child, spousal, parenting time, medical, etc. must be in writing.
Whenever communicating with the FOC, always include the case number assigned to your case and keep your own copy. Mail correspondence to the address on the left bar.
Please keep the FOC informed of changes in vital information concerning your case. Provide the FOC with a written notice of any changes of:
- sources of income
- medical insurance
- telephone numbers
- marital status of parties and minors
- legal guardianships/adoptions
- financial status including bankruptcy
- physical custody of the child
Also, notify the FOC of:
- death of a party or child
- termination of parental rights
- reconciliation of parties
- child's high school graduation date
- any other activity in any other court affecting your child
If you must contact the FOC by telephone, be sure to give the operator your full name, the other party's full name and your case number. Information about payments and arrearages will not be given over the telephone.
General, non-case specific information can be given over the telephone while only limited case specific information may be given. This is a safeguard to protect the confidentiality of your file and your privacy.