To make a request via mail:
- Complete the Request for a Certified Copy of a Marriage License Certificate
Information must be complete and legible. Missing information may cause your request to be delayed or denied.
- Include the appropriate fee – ALL FEE ARE NON-REFUNDABLE - refer to Fee Schedule on this page.
- Please include a self-addressed stamped envelope.
- Mail to:
Allegan County Clerk
113 Chestnut Street
Allegan, MI 49010
- All requests are processed the day they are received and go out return mail the next business day.
To pick up a certified copy in person:
- Requests accepted Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Fees are payable by cash, check, money order, credit or debit card (a service charge is applied to all credit or debit transactions) – ALL FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE - refer to Fee Schedule on this page.