Regional Recycling Depots
The two monitored recycling depots below offer many recycling services including*:
- Polystyrene (Foam)
- Plastic #1-5, & #7
- Steel Kitchen Cans
- Glass (clear, green and brown bottles)
- Electronic Device Recycling (TV's, computers, printers, cell phones, keyboards, video games, etc.) - View Acceptable Items for Electronics list
*Residents are responsible for unloading materials
You must present a Resource Recovery Card to drop off items at one of these sites, open on the 1st and 3rd Saturdays of the month:
3310 M-40 Hwy, Hamilton
Located south of Hamilton
Service is free with your Resource Recovery Card.
Open 9:00AM - 12noon on the 1st and 3rd Saturdays of the month. (Closed January and February)
Accepts TV/Computer and Electronic Devices for Recycling.
1100 Lincoln Rd (M-89) Allegan
Broken Arrow is now a Regional Recycling Depot Site. Hours of operation, Mon-Fri 9am-4:30pm and Saturday 9am-12noon. You must present your current Resource Recovery Card (available at your Twp or City Hall.) See flier for more information.
Broken Arrow 2017 Flyer
Reminder: Salem and Hamilton sites will be closed in January and February.
Located near Burnips on 29th Street,
1/4 mile south of 142nd Avenue
- Available to Resource Recovery Program communities
- Any resident with a Resource Recovery Card can participate.
- Open 9:00AM - 3:00PM on the 1st and 3rd Saturdays of the month. (Closed January and February)
- Accepts TV/Computer and Electronic Devices for Recycling. There is a $2 handling fee for TV and computer monitors; everything else is free. This is a great way to do your part in being "GREEN". Spread the word about this new service. The vendor for this service has a hard drive destruction and a zero landfill policy.
- Appliances (Appliances that are accepted are: Refrigerators, Air Conditioners, Microwaves, Freezers, Washing Machines and Dryers, Dehumidifiers, and Dishwashers.) Water Softeners, Humidifiers are not accepted.
- Tires (Each household is limited to 4 car tires or 1 semi tire each year, due to costs. Cards will be punched at the site.)
- Household batteries, all types (No vehicle batteries)
- Junk Mail
- Phone Books, Magazines and Catalogs
- Corrugated cardboard and boxboard (such as cereal or cracker boxes)
- Polystyrene (Styrofoam cups, meat trays, egg cartons, packing material, etc.
|Questions? Call Resource Recovery: (269) 686-4559|