Monitored Recycling Depot Centers
The two monitored recycling depots below offer many recycling services including*:
- Polystyrene (Foam)
- Plastic #1-5, & #7
- Steel Kitchen Cans
- Glass (clear, green and brown bottles)
- Electronic Device Recycling (TV's, computers, printers, cell phones, keyboards, video games, etc.) - View Acceptable Items for Electronics list
*Residents are responsible for unloading materials
You must present a Resource Recovery Card to drop off items at one of these sites, open on the 1st and 3rd Saturdays of the month:
3310 M-40 Hwy, Hamilton
Located south of Hamilton
Service is free with your Resource Recovery Card.
Open 9:00AM - 12noon on the 1st and 3rd Saturdays of the month. (Closed January and February)
Accepts TV/Computer and Electronic Devices for Recycling.
1100 Lincoln Rd (M-89) Allegan
Broken Arrow is now a Regional Recycling Depot Site. Hours of operation, Mon-Fri 9am-4:30pm and Saturday 9am-12noon. You must present your current Resource Recovery Card (available at your Twp or City Hall.) See flier for more information.
Broken Arrow 2017 Flyer
Reminder that these sites will be closed in January and February.
Located near Burnips on 29th Street,
1/4 mile south of 142nd Avenue
- Available to Resource Recovery Program communities
- Any resident with a Resource Recovery Card can participate.
- Open 9:00AM - 3:00PM on the 1st and 3rd Saturdays of the month. (Closed January and February)
- Accepts TV/Computer and Electronic Devices for Recycling. There is a $2 handling fee for TV and computer monitors; everything else is free. This is a great way to do your part in being "GREEN". Spread the word about this new service. The vendor for this service has a hard drive destruction and a zero landfill policy.
- Appliances (Appliances that are accepted are: Refrigerators, Air Conditioners, Microwaves, Freezers, Washing Machines and Dryers, Dehumidifiers, and Dishwashers.) Water Softeners, Humidifiers are not accepted.
- Tires (Each household is limited to 4 car tires or 1 semi tire each year, due to costs. Cards will be punched at the site.)
- Household batteries, all types (No vehicle batteries)
- Junk Mail
- Phone Books, Magazines and Catalogs
- Corrugated cardboard and boxboard (such as cereal or cracker boxes)
- Polystyrene (Styrofoam cups, meat trays, egg cartons, packing material, etc.
|Questions? Call Resource Recovery: (269) 686-4559|