- Rinse All containers.
- Place all materials loose in cart.
- Break down cardboard boxes.
- Check for recycling symbol and number on plastic.
- Place materials to the curb the night before pick-up if you have a curbside collection service.
- Place items with any food or original material in recycling container.
- No Styrofoam (#6 symbol) of any kind in curbside or drop-off site recycling.
- No Hazardous Waste containers in recycling. (Engine oil, pesticide containers, etc.)
- Place any large plastic items in recycling. (Plastic lawn chairs, five gallon bucket, etc.).