Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content


Who do we contact?


‚ÄčIf you believe you have been exposed to an infectious bio-agent or if you develop symptoms which you believe might be associated with such an exposure, immediately contact your primary health care provider to discuss your possible exposure. Your primary health care provider may chose to contact your local health department, which has access to information that can help your physician determine a course of action to best evaluate and treat your symptoms based on the circumstances of the possible exposure incident.


Created at 7/9/2014 9:01 AM by Webmaster
Last modified at 7/9/2014 9:01 AM by Webmaster