CHANGES TO THE PARK RESERVATION PROGRAM:
We are happy to announce we are changing our park reservation software to a program that will better meet the needs of our users.
- The new program will be much more user friendly compared to our current program, with features such as clickable maps, individual campsite/pavilion information, and check-out all in one location.
- Due to the time it takes to implement and train on a new program, we will not be opening the system for 2018 reservations or accepting any camping or pavilion reservations until March 1st.
- Following the implementation of this new program, the reservation system will be open year-round with the ability to make reservations one year in advance; at this time reservations are made in the current year only.
- We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause as you are trying to make your 2018 plans.
- Please continue to check our website for any additional updates on this new reservation program.
SILVER CREEK AND ELY LAKE CAMPGROUNDS ARE OPEN YEAR-ROUND.
- Campsites can be reserved through are reservation program or;
- Campsites are available on a first come/first served basis at the campgrounds; please make payment using yellow fee tubes near the entrances.
ALL CAMPSITES AT SILVER CREEK AND ELY LAKE CAMPGROUNDS ARE AVAILABLE FOR EQUESTRIAN USE…
CAMPSITE FEES & EQUESTRIAN TRAIL FEES:
In 2018, equestrian trail fees and campsite fees will be separated from one another; there will be no discounted trail fees if you camp.
Campsite fees will continue to be $12.00 per night/per site, (additional fees are still in place for making the reservation).
If you are going to be riding on the equestrian trails, you will need to purchase a season pass for $25.00 (covers up to the allowed six horses on one campsite) or you will need to pay the $5.00 per horse daily trail fee using the pay tube at the campgrounds.
PAVILIONS can be reserved for the following time periods:
- Half Day Mornings: 8:00am - 1:30pm
- Half Day Afternoons: 2:00pm – 9:00pm
- Full Day: 8:00am – 9:00pm
BACK-TO-BACK RESERVATIONS on same day:
- Parties who have reserved the first half from 8am to 1:30pm MUST clean and vacate the pavilion by 1:30pm.
- If pavilion and area are not restored to original condition and vacated by 1:30pm, additional charges may be billed to the person or group.
THE PERSON OR GROUP reserving the pavilion will be held responsible for restoring the pavilion and area to its original condition. If pavilion and area are not restored to original condition, an additional clean-up fee will be billed to the person or group.
PAVILIONS ARE OPEN FROM MAY - SEPTEMBER
Pavilions can be reserved through are reservation program or;
Pavilions that have not been reserved are available on a first come, first serve basis at no charge.
MAKING THE RESERVATION
BEGINNING MARCH 1ST, 2018, RESERVATIONS CAN BE MADE AND PAID FOR THROUGH ONE OF THE FOLLOWING METHODS:
In person at our office with payment made by cash, check (make checks payable to “Allegan County Parks”) or credit card (Visa/MasterCard)
Telephone with payment made by credit card (Visa/MasterCard): Call (269) 686-9088
Online with payment made by credit card (Visa/MasterCard)
MAKE ONLINE RESERVATION (beginning March 1st, click link below)
*Disclaimer - Due to an issue with this reservation programs inability to block out a full day when a half day is reserved for the same date or vice versa, we may need to contact you about rescheduling your pavilion reservation. Reservations will be made in the order they are received. We will do our best to make sure the system is up-to-date and only showing true availability. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.