SILVER CREEK AND ELY LAKE CAMPGROUNDS ARE OPEN YEAR-ROUND
- Effective: January 1, 2019 Campsites at Silver Creek Campground and Ely Lake Campground will increase from $12 per night to $17 per night.
- Campsites can be reserved through our reservation program for camp dates starting April 10th through October
- Cancellations must be made 10+ business days prior to the camp date to receive a refund minus transaction fees. There are NO REFUNDS for cancellations made less than 10 business days prior to the camp date.
- Unreserved campsites are available first come/first served at the campgrounds; make payment using yellow envelopes/fee tube near the entrance
- Off-season November through April 9th campsites are available first come/first served at the campground; make payment using yellow envelopes/fee tube near the entrance. Please note that the campgrounds are not staffed nor are the restrooms/roads maintained during the off-seaon
- Silver Creek: all campsites have picket posts and are available for equestrian and non-equestrian use
- Ely Lake: campsites 58 - 73 have picket posts however all campsites are available for equestrian and non-equestrian use
- The reservation system is open year-round with the ability to make reservations one year in advance
CAMPSITE FEES & EQUESTRIAN TRAIL FEES:
Equestrian trail fees and campsite fees are paid separate from one another; there will be no discounted trail fees if you camp
Campsite fees will be $17.00 per night/per site (additional fees are still in place for making the reservation)
If you are going to be riding on the equestrian trails, you will need to pay the $5.00 per horse per day trail fee using the pay tube at the campground or purchase a season pass for $25.00 (covers up to the allowed six horses on one campsite - season pass DOES NOT cover campsite fees)
Cancellations must be made 10+ business days prior to the camp date to receive a refund minus transaction fees. There are NO REFUNDS for cancellations made less than 10 business days prior to the camp date.
PAVILIONS can be reserved for the following time periods:
- Half Day Mornings: 8:00am - 1:30pm
- Half Day Afternoons: 2:00pm – 9:00pm
- Full Day: 8:00am – 9:00pm
CANCELLATIONS - THERE ARE NO REFUNDS FOR CANCELLED PAVILION RESERVATIONS
BACK-TO-BACK RESERVATIONS on same day:
- Parties who have reserved the first half from 8am to 1:30pm MUST clean and vacate the pavilion by 1:30pm
- If pavilion and area are not restored to original condition and vacated by 1:30pm, additional charges may be billed to the person or group
THE PERSON OR GROUP reserving the pavilion will be held responsible for restoring the pavilion and area to its original condition. If pavilion and area are not restored to original condition, an additional clean-up fee will be billed to the person or group
PAVILIONS ARE OPEN FROM MAY - SEPTEMBER
MAKING THE RESERVATION
RESERVATIONS CAN BE MADE AND PAID USING ONE OF THE FOLLOWING METHODS:
Online with payment made by credit card (Visa/MasterCard)
In person at our office with payment made by cash, check (make checks payable to “Allegan County Parks”) or credit card (Visa/MasterCard)
Telephone with payment made by credit card (Visa/MasterCard): Call (269) 686-9088
*Disclaimer - Due to an issue with this reservation programs inability to block out a full day when a half day is reserved for the same date or vice versa, we may need to contact you about rescheduling your pavilion reservation. Reservations will be made in the order they are received. We will do our best to make sure the system is up-to-date and only showing true availability. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.