How It Works
To schedule a trip, call: (269) 673-4229 or 1-877-788-2287 before 12:00 noon the day before travel, and have the following information ready to give to the scheduling office:
- Your name and address
- Your destination
- Requested date and time of pickup and return rides
- Whether you need an accessible vehicle or assistance needs
- Date of birth required for senior fare
- Phone number
When the bus arrives, the driver will wait five minutes for you to board. Drivers are prohibited from entering your residence or workplace. Drivers do not leave the vehicle unless you have requested assistance needs.
Hours of Operation
Open Monday-Friday (Closed Holidays)
Services for Children
- We will drop your children off at daycare at no extra charge on your way to work.
- Children under 5 ride free.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by a responsible adult or older child.
- Buses are lift-equipped for use by wheelchairs, walkers and persons with difficulty using steps.
- Fares for the disabled are $1.00 for 1 way trip.
- When scheduling a ride please request an accessible vehicle
Out of county medical transportation is available for seniors or persons with disability by special request to Calhoun, Kalamazoo, Kent, Ottawa and Van Buren. These services are billed at an hourly rate.
Call 673.4229 or 877.788.2287 for pricing.